Passion - Breakthrough Miracle Power (Lyric Video) ft. Kristian Stanfill

Passion - Breakthrough Miracle Power (Lyric Video) ft. Kristian Stanfill

LYRICS: The odds stacked against me I’m surrounded on all sides But I’ve heard You can part the waters So in Your name come and turn the tides I’m staring at this mountain No chance I’m getting through But I’ve heard they can melt before You So in Your name I’m asking it to move Let that breakthrough miracle power pour out I need a breakthrough miracle moment right now Only in You and with You, my victory is found Bring that breakthrough miracle power, let it rain down The fires around are raging I feel the heat at every turn But I’ve heard that You’re in it with me So now by faith, I’m standing on Your Word Yes in Your name, I know I won’t be burned As long as You’re in it The story’s not finished I know You’ve overcome  So I know I’ll overcome The cross stands before me It is finished, it is done Yeah I heard You told death it was over So in Your name, I’ll claim this fight is won




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post