Share This Burden - David Leonard (Official Student Version)

 

Share This Burden - David Leonard (Official Student Version)

👉Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel: https://IntegrityMusic.lnk.to/YTsubsc... 🎼 Learn To Play: https://www.weareworship.com ‎▶ Listen: https://davidleonard.lnk.to/SilenceTh... ----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­--- Credits: Executive Producer – Stuart Lachlan Bennett Producer - Hayley Norwood Director - Liz Mertz Director of Photography - Madelyne McHenry Assistant Director - Kelsey Frazier Drone Operator - Lexi Bragg Grip and Lighting - Hayley Norwood Audio - Tyreke Butler Actor - Wesley Newman and Tyreke Butler Editing - Liz Mertz and Hayley Norwood ----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­---

Lyrics Sometimes I'm too tired to pray ‘Cause it feels like nothing ever changes But I never really say it It's so hard to say it And the more I try to pretend The more the weight caves in And I can't stop it I can't stop My soul from crying out My soul keeps crying out, oh Lord I’m screaming inside Somebody take the load off of my shoulders It's too heavy I can't hold it no more, no more I wasn't meant to carry this mountain Or bury it down in my soul No, I was meant to share this burden I gotta fall down to rise If I wanna live I gotta die I’ve gotta to know the darkness To show the light Brothers, sisters We've gotta share this burden David Leonard, Andrew Ripp & Ethan Hulse © 2018 Integrity's Alleluia! Music/Hyatt Street Publishing/SESAC (adm worldwide at CapitolCMGPublishing.com, excluding the UK which is adm by Integrity Music, part of the David C Cook family), EGH Music Publishing/Be Essential Songs/BMI (adm by Essential Music Publishing), Songs By Fishbone/BMI CCLI # 7120037 #ShareThisBurden #LibertyUniversity #DavidLeonard #musicvideo #thewait #christianmusic

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post