The Twelve Days of Christmas | The Sing Team

 

The Twelve Days of Christmas | The Sing Team

👉Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel: https://IntegrityMusic.lnk.to/YTsubsc... ‎▶ Listen: https://TheSingTeam.lnk.to/TheLastChr... ----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­--- Connect with THE SING TEAM Website ► https://www.thesingteam.com Instagram ► https://www.instagram.com/the_sing_team/ Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/TheSingTeam ----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­---


Lyrics Snowflakes are falling like gifts from above You’ve got your eggnog and I’ve got my love Who’s presents are wrapped I can’t wait to see what’s in those 78 packages Made out to me So I unwrap my presents For nearly two weeks And confirm that my love has considered my needs Above and beyond would I put on my list This year my true really got me Some incredible gifts On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me A partridge in a pear tree On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me Two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me Three French hens, two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me Four calling birds, three French hens Two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me Five golden rings, four calling birds, three French hens Two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me Six geese a laying, five golden rings Four calling birds, three French hens Two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me Seven swans a swimming, six geese a laying, five golden rings Four calling birds, three French hens Two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me Eight maids a milking, seven swans a swimming Six geese a laying, five golden rings Four calling birds, three French hens Two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree On the ninth day of Christmas Nine ladies dancing, eight maids a milking Seven swans a swimming, six geese a laying, five golden rings Four calling birds, three French hens Two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me Ten lords a leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids a milking Seven swans a swimming, six geese a laying, five golden rings Four calling birds, three French hens Two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me Eleven pipers piping, ten lords a leaping Nine ladies dancing, eight maids a milking Seven swans a swimming, six geese a laying, five golden rings Four calling birds, three French hens Two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me Twelve drummers drumming, eleven pipers piping Ten lords a leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids a milking Seven swans a swimming, six geese a laying, five golden rings Four calling birds, three French hens Two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree ----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­--- Song: The Twelve Days of Christmas Artist: The Sing Team Album: The Last Christmas On Earth (EP) Written by Frederic Austin Arranged by Brian Eichelberger This Arr. © 2020 Integrity's Praise! Music/E On The Eye Chart Publishing/BMI (adm worldwide at CapitolCMGPublishing.com, excluding the UK and Europe which is adm by Integrity Music) #The12daysofchristmas #TheSingTeam #TheLastChristmasOnEarth

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post