vWAY MAKER | SOUTH KOREA | Put on a Mask and Distanced | Yeram Worship | Korean Romanization

 

WAY MAKER | SOUTH KOREA | Put on a Mask and Distanced | Yeram Worship | Korean Romanization

#Waymaker #Sinach #Yeramworsh I want you to watch this video and comment in your language. It is a great impression on us, and I want to share your confession of faith. Please share a lot with your friends Many things are changing and stopping because of Covid19. We have to put on a mask, social distancted. But when we praise God The mask cannot stop our praise, Social Distance cannot separate our and God. We hope that this song brings hope, peace and encouragement during hard times of trouble and pain. WayMaker - Yeramworship Ver. Ju yeogi unhaenghasine I worship you I worship you Ju yeogi yeoksahasine I worship you I worship you Ju yeogi unhaenghasine I worship you I worship you Ju yeogi yeoksahasine I worship you I worship you Way maker, miracle worker Promise keeper, Light in the darkness My God Geuneun hananim Way maker, miracle worker Promise keeper, Light in the darkness My God Geuneun hananim Chu uri maÅ­m manjine I worship you I worship you Ju uri chiyuhasine I worship you I worship you Ju uri saeropge hane I worship you I worship you Ju uri hoeboksikine I worship you I worship you Way maker, miracle worker Promise keeper, Light in the darkness My God Geuneun hananim Way maker, miracle worker Promise keeper, Light in the darkness My God Geuneun hananim Way maker, miracle worker Promise keeper, Light in the darkness My God Geuneun hananim Way maker, miracle worker Promise keeper, Light in the darkness My God Geuneun hananim Juui ilhasim bol su eopseodo Juui ilhasim al su eopseodo Juneun gyeolko meomchuji anne Juneun gyeolko meomchuji anne Juui ilhasim bol su eopseodo Juui ilhasim al su eopseodo Juneun gyeolko meomchuji anne Juneun gyeolko meomchuji anne Juui ilhasim bol su eopseodo Juui ilhasim al su eopseodo Juneun gyeolko meomchuji anne Juneun gyeolko meomchuji anne Juui ilhasim bol su eopseodo Juui ilhasim al su eopseodo Juneun gyeolko meomchuji anne Juneun gyeolko meomchuji anne Way maker, miracle worker Promise keeper, Light in the darkness My God Geuneun hananim Way maker, miracle worker Promise keeper, Light in the darkness My God Geuneun hananim Way maker, miracle worker Promise keeper, Light in the darkness My God Geuneun hananim Way maker, miracle worker Promise keeper, Light in the darkness My God Geuneun hananim Geuneun hananim Geuneun hananim Geuneun hananim Geuneun hananim Geuneun hananim Geuneun hananim Geuneun hananim Geuneun hananim Geuneun hananim Geuneun hananim Geuneun hananim Geuneun hananim Geuneun hananim Geuneun hananim Geuneun hananim Geuneun hananim Ju yeogi unhaenghasine I worship you I worship you Ju yeogi yeoksahasine I worship you I worship you



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post